Java IEEE Projects
We provide you excellent training in various domains that allows you to have hands on knowledge to placed in organization
Our coaching programs will let you bring a great career opportunity in the suitable fields and makes you unique from the external world
We are open to help you 24/7 on all inquiries, doubts, and support on In-Plant Training, Internship and projects for your comfort
Java IEEE Projects for Final Year Engineering Students
I. JAVA based CLOUD COMPUTING
- Minimum-Cost Cloud Storage Service across Multiple Cloud Providers (IEEE 2017).
- Temporal Factor-aware Video Affective Analysis and Recommendation for Cyber-based Social Media (IEEE 2017).
- A Collaborative Key Management Protocol in Cipher text Policy Attribute-Based Encryption for Cloud Data Sharing (IEEE 2017).
- Efficient Public Verification of Data Integrity for Cloud Storage Systems from Indistinguishably Obfuscation (IEEE 2017).
- A critical overview of latest challenges and solutions of Mobile Cloud Computing (IEEE 2017).
- Privacy protection based access control scheme in cloud-based services (IEEE 2017).
- Attribute-Based Storage Supporting Secure Deduplication of Encrypted Data in Cloud (IEEE 2017).
- An Economical and SLO-Guaranteed Cloud Storage Service across Multiple Cloud Service Providers (IEEE 2017).
- Health-CPS: Healthcare Cyber-Physical System Assisted by Cloud and Big Data (IEEE 2017).
- Privacy-Preserving Multi-keyword Top-k Similarity Search Over Encrypted Data (IEEE 2017).
II. JAVA based DATA MINING
- Mining the Most Influential k-Location Set From Massive Trajectories (IEEE 2017).
- Energy-Efficient Query Processing in Web Search Engines (IEEE 2017).
- Topological Approach to Symbolic Pole-Zero Extraction Incorporating Design Knowledge (IEEE 2017).
- Novelty Indicator for Enhanced Prioritization of Predicted Gene Ontology Annotations (IEEE 2017).
- Learning Multi-instance Deep Discriminating Patterns for Image Classification (IEEE 2017).
III. JAVA based NETWORK SECURITY
- An Efficient DDoS TCP Flood Attack Detection and Prevention System in a Cloud Environment (IEEE 2017).
- Delay Anonymity Trade-off in Mix Networks: Optimal Routing (IEEE 2017).
- On the Security of a Class of Diffusion Mechanisms for Image Encryption (IEEE 2017).
- Location Privacy Preservation in Database-driven Wireless Cognitive Networks through Encrypted Probabilistic Data Structures (IEEE 2017).
- FACT: A Framework for Authentication in Cloud-based IP Trace back (IEEE 2017).
IV. JAVA based WEB MINING
- Opinion Dynamics-Based Group Recommender Systems (IEEE 2017).
- Personal Web Revisitation by Context and Content Keywords with Relevance Feedback (IEEE 2017).
- Joint Feature Selection and Classification for Multilabel Learning (IEEE 2017).
- Identifying Objective and Subjective Words via Topic Modeling (IEEE 2017).
- Learning Supervised Topic Models for Classification and Regression from Crowds (IEEE 2017).
- Two-Stage Friend Recommendation Based on Network Alignment and Series-Expansion of Probabilistic Topic Model (IEEE 2017).
- Multiple Instance Learning for Behavioral Coding (IEEE 2017).
- Analyzing Sentiments in One Go: A Supervised Joint Topic Modeling Approach (IEEE 2017).
- Analysis of users’ behaviour in structured e-commerce websites (IEEE 2017).
- Using Semantic Similarity in Crawling-based Web pplication Testing (IEEE 2017).
V. JAVA based REAL TIME SURVEILLANCE SECURITY
- Design and Implementation of a Tactile Stimulation Device to Increase Auditory Discrimination (IEEE 2017).
- Recognition of image-orientation-based iris spoofing (IEEE 2017).
- Object-Based Video Coding by Visual Saliency and Temporal Correlation (IEEE 2017).
VI. JAVA based IMAGE PROCESSING
- Achieve Secure Handover Session Key Management via Mobile Relay in LTE-Advanced Networks (IEEE 2017).
- High Throughput Opportunistic Cooperative Device-to-Device Communications with Caching (IEEE 2017).
- A Coalition Formation Game for Distributed Node Clustering in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks (IEEE 2017).
- Estimation and Control of Quality of Service in Demand Dispatch (IEEE 2017).
- Uncertain Data Clustering in Distributed Peer-to-Peer Networks (IEEE 2017).
VII. JAVA based BOOTSTRAP APPLICATIONS
- Aim of a Micro portable knowledge scheme Based on mobile and mesh platform .(IE 2016).
- Linking public medium to E-Business: Cold-Start merchandise suggestion by means of Small blogging in sequence .(IE 2016).
- Small piece coin in excess of mount isn’t a high-quality thought .(IE 2016).
VIII. JAVA based WEB SERVICE
- An Overview and Classification of Service Description Approaches in Automated Service Composition Research (IEEE 2017).
- An Overview on XML Semantic Disambiguation from Unstructured Text to Semi-Structured Data: Background, Applications, and Ongoing Challenges (IEEE 2017).
- Two-factor Data Access Control with Efficient Revocation for Multi-authority Cloud Storage Systems (IEEE 2017).
- Monitoring Elastically Adaptive Multi-Cloud Services (IEEE 2017).
- Fast-Geo: Efficient Geometric Range Queries on Encrypted Spatial Data (IEEE 2017).
IX. JAVA based NEURAL NETWORK
- Unconstrained Face Recognition Using A Set-to-Set Distance Measure on Deep Learned Features (IEEE 2017).
- A Kinect-Based Wearable Face Recognition System to Aid Visually Impaired Users (IEEE 2017).
X. JAVA BASED DISTRIBUTED NETWORKS
- Shaping LDLC Lattices Using Convolution Code Lattices (IEEE 2017).
- Performance Analysis of RCI Preceding with Pilot Contamination in Finite Massive MIMO System (IEEE 2017).
- Scheduling and Power Allocation for Hybrid Access Cognitive Femtocells (IEEE 2017).
- Coded Caching for Multi-level Popularity and Access (IEEE 2017).
- Energy-Aware Concurrent Multi path Transfer for Real-Time Video Streaming over Heterogeneous Wireless Networks (IEEE 2017).
XI. JAVA based VISUAL CRYPTOGRAPHY
- Compact Hash Codes for Efficient Visual Descriptors Retrieval in Large Scale Databases (IEEE 2017).
XII. JAVA based INFORMATION SECURITY
- Assessing the Feasibility of the Use of Video Motion Magnification for Measuring Micro-displacements (IEEE 2017).
- High-Fidelity Reversible Data Hiding Using Directionally-Enclosed Prediction (IEEE 2017).
XIII. JAVA based WIRELESS SENSOR NETWORK
- Energy Arrival-aware Detection Threshold in Wireless-Powered Cognitive Radio Networks (IEEE 2017).
- Consensus of Multiagent Systems Subject to Partially Accessible and Overlapping Markovian Network Topologies (IEEE 2017).
- DTD: A Novel Double-Track Approach to Clone Detection for RFID-enabled Supply Chains (IEEE 2017).
- A Novel Approximation for Multi-Hop Connected Clustering Problem in Wireless Networks (IEEE 2017).
- Clustering and Community Detection with Imbalanced Clusters (IEEE 2017).
- Near Optimal Data Gathering in Rechargeable Sensor Networks with a Mobile Sink (IEEE 2017).
XIV. JAVA based ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
- Counting Apples and Oranges with Deep Learning: A Data Driven Approach (IEEE 2017).
XV. JAVA based INTRUSION DETECTION SYSTEMS
- A Hierarchical Detection and Response System to Enhance Security against Lethal Cyber-Attacks in UAV Networks (IEEE 2017).
- Event-based Fault Detection Filtering for Complex Networked Jump Systems (IEEE 2017).
- Space-Time Approach for Disturbance Detection and Classification (IEEE 2017).
- Towards a framework for cyber-attack impact analysis of electric cyber physical systems (IEEE 2017).
Initially code named as ‘Oak’, java is a programming language that is the gadget & software world. You can’t just imagine a world with gadgets that don’t contain java in any form. Java’s biggest strength is its platform independence. Write once run anywhere, a term that perfectly explains it uniqueness.
Uniq’s java projects are unique, truthfully. Our style of designing projects is not about copy, pasting code from multiple sources. We initially curve, and every part of the project and also ensure that our students understand every detail of the quality product we give to them. Ours is always the win-win policy. We also do what no other project center has dared to do. FREE PLACEMENT TRAINING. Step in to our institute as a student, and step out as a professional. We suggest the best ieee 2017 java projects for final year cse students. We do not stop guiding only ieee 2017 java projects, In addition we train students in java/j2ee technologies.
Other IEEE Projects
Download Company Profile
At Uniq, it means achieving real business results that allow you to transform, and not just maintain, your operations. Our IT services, industries solutions, and outsourcing bring you a level of certainty that no other competitor can match.