Android IEEE Projects
We provide you excellent training in various domains that allows you to have hands on knowledge to placed in organization
Our coaching programs will let you bring a great career opportunity in the suitable fields and makes you unique from the external world
We are open to help you 24/7 on all inquiries, doubts, and support on In-Plant Training, Internship and projects for your comfort
Android IEEE Projects for Final Year Engineering Students
I. ANDROID based CRYPTOGRAPHY
- Efficient JPEG Steganography Using Domain Transformation of Embedding Entropy. (IEEE 2018)
II. ANDROID based DATA MINING
- Ant Colony Stream Clustering: A Fast Density Clustering Algorithm for Dynamic Data Streams. (IEEE 2018)
- Multi-bank Memory Aware Force-Directed Scheduling for High-Level Synthesis. (IEEE 2018)
- Secure Verifiable Ranked Choice Online Voting System Based on Homomorphic Encryption. (IEEE 2018)
- The analyze of the various methods for the location of Data Matrix codes in images. (IEEE 2018)
- Experiences Using QR Codes for Improving the Teaching-Learning Process in industrial Engineering Subjects (IEEE 2018)
- Serendipitous Recommendation in E-Commerce sing Innovator-Based Collaborative Filtering. (IEEE 2018)
- Smart Wearable Hand Device for Sign Language Interpretation System with Sensors Fusion. (IEEE 2018)
III. ANDROID based SURVEILLANCE
- A Lightweight Encryption Method for Privacy Protection in Surveillance Videos (IEEE 2018)
- Force-Driven Traffic Simulation for a Future Connected Autonomous Vehicle-Enabled smart Transportation System. (IEEE 2018)
- Location Privacy Violation via GPS agnostic Smart Phone Car Tracking. (IEEE 2018)
- Deep Person Detection in Two Dimensional Range Data. (IEEE 2018)
IV. ANDROID based CLOUD COMPUTING
- Parallel Crime Scene Analysis Based on ACP Approach. (IEEE 2018)
- Educative Game to Promote Phonological Awareness in Children with Neurodevelopmental Disorders (IEEE 2018).
- Decomposition: Parallel and Deterministic Simulation of Concurrent Java Executions in Cyber-physical Systems. (IEEE 2018)
- Staying Connected on the Go: Network Sharing Based on Multioperator Traffic Inside Moving Transportation. (IEEE 2018)
V. ANDROID based WEB SERVICES
- Leveraging Spatial Diversity for Privacy-Aware Location-Based Services in Mobile Networks. (IEEE 2018)
- Vehicle Scheduling of Single-Line Bus Service Using Operational Strategies. (IEEE 2018)
VI. ANDROID based IMAGE PROCESSING
- Video Salient Object Detection Using Spatiotemporal Deep Features. (IEEE 2018)
VII. ANDROID based REAL TIME APPLICATION SYSTEMS
- Learning Management Systems Activity Records for Students’ Assessment of Generic Skills. (IEEE 2018.
- Dynamic Case Retrieval Method With Subjective Preferences and Objective Information for Emergency Decision Making. (IEEE 2018)
- Modern Food Foraging Patterns: Geography and Cuisine Choices of Restaurant Patrons on Yelp. (IEEE 2018).
- Privacy-preserving Attribute-based Access Control Model for XML-based Electronic Health Record System. (IEEE 2018)
- Discovering the trading pattern of financial market participants: comparison of two co-clustering methods. (IEEE 2018)
- Product Adoption Rate Prediction in a Competitive Market. (IEEE 2018)
- Scalable Content-Aware Collaborative Filtering for Location Recommendation. (IEEE 2018)
- Locality Reconstruction Models for Book Representation. (IEEE 2018).
VIII. ANDROID based ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
- Content-Oriented User Modeling for Personalized Response Ranking in Chatbots. (IEEE 2018)
IX. ANDROID based NETWORKING
- Dynamic Transaction Management for System Level Quality-of-Service in Mobile APs. (IEEE 2018)
X. ANDROID based EMBEDDED
- An IoT Cloud System for Traffic Monitoring and Vehicular Accidents Prevention Based on Mobile Sensor Data Processing. (IEEE 2018)
Nowadays, Android is the buzz word everywhere. Techies or not, everyone is seems to be infected with this Android mania. Well, whats so special about it that makes people go crazy. Android is a Linux based operating system for mobile devices. It contains cool features that redefine the mobile usage experience. Eye candy stuffs that challenge the popular iOS. Apps that can even make you breathe. What not! Its raining Android everywhere.
Why Android at Uniq?
We, at Uniq, have understood the growing interest of the student community towards Android, so few years back we formed a team of Java developers to train themselves up in developing Apps for Java. Now, there is an experienced team of developers, who know the nitty-gritty of developing Android apps. Feel free to come join us in exploring the Android world and make your projects stun your friends with the spice of Android.
Inplant Training for Engineering and Arts Students by Professionals. Students are Guided with Various Techniques and Practical Demonstration in UNIQ Technologies
Mechanical Students are Undergoing Internship. Students are Guided with Various Techniques and Practical Demonstration in UNIQ Technologies
Mechanical Students are Undergoing Industrial Based Inplant Training on Lathe Machine. Students are Guided with Various Techniques and Practical Demonstration.
Other IEEE Projects
Download Company Profile
At Uniq, it means achieving real business results that allow you to transform, and not just maintain, your operations. Our IT services, industries solutions, and outsourcing bring you a level of certainty that no other competitor can match.
Feel Free to Join Our Training Programs