DotNet IEEE Projects
We provide you excellent training in various domains that allows you to have hands on knowledge to placed in organization
Our coaching programs will let you bring a great career opportunity in the suitable fields and makes you unique from the external world
We are open to help you 24/7 on all inquiries, doubts, and support on In-Plant Training, Internship and projects for your comfort
DotNet IEEE Projects for Final Year Engineering Students
I. IEEE based IOT
- Damage-Mapping Algorithm Based on Coherence Model Using Multitemporal Polarimetric–Interferometric SAR Data (IEEE 2018).
- Anomaly Detection in Moving-Camera Video Sequences Using Principal Subspace Analysis (IEEE 2018).
- Effective Learner-Centered Approach for Teaching an Introductory Digital Systems Course (IEEE 2018).
II. IEEE based CLOUD COMPUTING
- Enabling Efficient User Revocation in Identity-based Cloud Storage Auditing for Shared Big Data (IEEE 2018).
- Enabling Identity-Based Integrity Auditing and Data Sharing with Sensitive Information Hiding for Secure Cloud Storage (IEEE 2018).
- PROST: Privacy-Preserving and Truthful Online Double Auction for Spectrum Allocation
- Auditing Big Data Storage in Cloud Computing Using Divide and Conquer Tables (IEEE 2018).
- Dynamic VM Scaling: Provisioning and Pricing through an Online Auction (IEEE 2018).
- Multi-user Multi-Keyword Rank Search over Encrypted Data in Arbitrary Language (IEEE 2018).
III. IEEE based ARTIFIAL INTELLIGENCE
- A Log Domain Pulse Model for Parametric Speech Synthesis (IEEE 2018).
- Compositional Model-Based Sketch Generator in Facial Entertainment (IEEE 2018).
IV. IEEE based BIG DATA
- Big Data Analytics, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence in Next-Generation Wireless Networks (IEEE 2018).
V. IEEE based BIO MEDICAL
- CHOBS: Color Histogram of Block Statistics for Automatic Bleeding Detection in Wireless Capsule Endoscopy Video (IEEE 2018).
VI. IEEE based DATA MINING
- Efficient and Expressive Keyword Search over Encrypted Data in Cloud (IEEE 2018).
- An Efficient Ranked Multi-Keyword Search for Multiple Data Owners over Encrypted Cloud Data (IEEE 2018).
VII. IEEE based IMAGE PROCESSING
- A New CNN-Based Method for Multi-Directional Car License Plate Detection (IEEE 2018).
- Learning Face Image Quality from Human Assessments (IEEE 2018).
- Blind Stereoscopic Video Quality Assessment: From Depth Perception to Overall Experience (IEEE 2018).
VIII. IEEE based INFORMATION SECURITY
- Identifying Objective and Subjective Words via Topic Modeling (IEEE 2018).
IX. IEEE based NETWORK SECURITY
- Halftone Image Watermarking by Content Aware Double-sided Embedding Error Diffusion (IEEE 2018).
- Social-Aware Secret Key Generation for Secure Device-to-Device Communication via Trusted and Non-Trusted Relays (IEEE 2018).
- An Efficient MSB Prediction-Based Method for High-Capacity Reversible Data Hiding in Encrypted Images. (IEEE 2018).
- Credit Card Fraud Detection: A Realistic Modeling and a Novel Learning Strategy (IEEE 2018).
X. IEEE based NETWORK
- Scalable Mobile Crowdsensing via Peer-to-Peer Data Sharing (IEEE 2018).
- Urban-Scale Human Mobility Modeling With Multi-Source Urban Network Data (IEEE 2018).
- A Deep Learning Approach to Network Intrusion Detection (IEEE 2018).
XI. IEEE based SECURE TRANSMISSION
- Wireless Powered Cooperative Communication Using Two Relays: Protocol Design and Performance Analysis (IEEE 2018).
- QoS-Aware Service Composition in Cloud Manufacturing: A Gale–Shapley Algorithm- Based Approach (IEEE 2018).
XII. IEEE based VISUAL CRYPTOGRAPHY
- Research on Deep Learning Techniques in Breaking Text-based Captchas and Designing Image-based Captcha (IEEE 2018).
XIII. IEEE based WEB MINING
- Sub-Selective Quantization for Learning Binary Code in Large-Scale Image Search (IEEE 2018).
- Catch You if You Misbehave: Ranked Keyword Search Results Verification in Cloud Computing (IEEE 2018).
- Product Adoption Rate Prediction in a Competitive Market (IEEE 2018).
The developer community is moving towards solutions based on web applications. There will soon be a day when you will be operating your OS online. Microsoft, being the market leader in Operating Systems sale, had set for yet another revolution on the web through its .NET framework. Using .NET, you can develop stunning web applications using C#, C++,VB and lots more are being added to the .NET kitty.
Why DotNet at Uniq
We suggest the best ieee 2016 dot net projects for engineering final year cse students. We do not stop guiding only ieee 2016 dot net projects, we train students in .net technologies.We are not copy-paste code from the net. We are innovators. Our projects speak for themselves. We, along with the students, shape each and every aspect of their .NET project. We have many experienced developers in C#,VB,C++. Their expertise when combined with the power of .NET framework, that satisfy the students expectations.
UNIQ Technologies provides best training for Internships and Workshops with MNC trainers and practical demo at all locations like Chennai,Coimbatore and Tirunelveli.
UNIQ Technologies offers various training programs like internship,Inplant training and many workshops that helps students to enhance their skills in various domain.Students can easily approach the training centers which is available in all areas Coimbatore,Chennai,Tirunelveli.
UNIQ technologies has expert team members to train students with real time exposure and Industrial needs.Many training programs like Internship and Inplant training are conducted with practical demo.
Other IEEE Projects
Download Company Profile
At Uniq, it means achieving real business results that allow you to transform, and not just maintain, your operations. Our IT services, industries solutions, and outsourcing bring you a level of certainty that no other competitor can match.
Feel Free to Join Our Training Programs