IEEE Projects for Civil at Coimbatore
IEEE Projects for Final Year Civil Students at Coimbatore
I. DESIGN & ANALYSIS
1. Planning and Designing of school building
2. Planning and Designing of marriage hall
3. Planning and Designing of multi-story apartment building
4. Planning and Designing of industrial building
5. Planning and Designing of super market building
6. Planning and Designing of auditorium building
7. Planning and Designing of airport terminal building
8. Planning and Designing of police station building
9. Planning and Designing of office building
10. Planning and Designing of single bed room residential building
11. Planning and Designing of railway station
12. Planning and Designing of airport hanger
13. Design of waste water treatment plant
14. Planning and Designing of earth quake resistant building using e-tabs.
15. Planning and Designing of overhead circular water tank
16. Design of a rotary intersection in city junction
17. Planning and Designing of bank building
18. Planning and Designing of hospital building
19. Planning and Designing of higher secondary school building
20. Planning and Designing of panchayat union office building
21. Planning and Designing of modern bus stand
22. Planning and Designing of girder bridge
23. Design and Planning of a mall
24. Design and Analysis of govt / private warehouse
25. Design of pedestrian subway at a metro traffic junction.
II. COMPOSITE EXPERIMENT ANALYSIS
1. Experimental study on self-compacting concrete using ggbs and fly-ash
2. Experimental investigation on recycled aggregate concrete
3. A study on effects of light weight aggregates on compressive and
FlexuralStrength of concrete
4. Experimental study on utilization of blast furnace slag in concrete
5. Study on strength behavior of concrete using foundry dust in fine aggregate
6. Behavior of concrete beams with coconut shell as coarse aggregates
7. Experimental studies on the influence of the size of the aggregate inthe
Compressive strength of concrete.
8. Study on behavior of concrete partially replacing quartz sand as fine
9. Project on partial replacement of cement with marble powder.
10. Concrete aggregates from discarded Tyre rubber
11. River bed uncrushed aggregates for Concrete
12. Effect of different curing methods on the compressive strength of concrete
13. Experimental investigation in developing low cost concrete from Paper
14. Partial replacement of beach sand as fine aggregate for concrete
15. Project on partial replacement of cement with brick powder
16. Compressive behavior of steel Fiber reinforced concrete at high
17. Effect of partial replacement of sand with municipal solid waste ashon
The strength of concrete
18. Study on infiltration rate on different soils
19. Studies on soil stabilization by using Bagasse ash
20. Effect of reinforcing soil with waste plastic fiber
21. Compressive strength development of blended cement concretes containing
Portland cement,fly ash and met kaolin.
22. Fly ash brick with addition of lime and quarry dust
23. Light weight burnt bricks using rice husk and saw dust
24. An experimental investigation on the strength properties of bacterial
Concretewith fly ash.
25. Inclusion of coconut coir fiber in soil mixed with Fly ash
UNIQ Technologies Conducted Matlab Workshop For ECE Dept Students at Velammal College. Students are Guided with Advanced Technology. Join Us For Live Sessions.
UNIQ Technologies Offers Image Processing Based Workshop Training for Biomedical Students. Students are Guided with Practical Demos. Join Us for Live Sessions.
UNIQ Technologies Offers Internship Training for Civil Students. Students are Guided with Excellent Training in Various Domains. Join Us for Practical Sessions.
Other IEEE Projects
Download Company Profile
At Uniq, it means achieving real business results that allow you to transform, and not just maintain, your operations. Our IT services, industries solutions, and outsourcing bring you a level of certainty that no other competitor can match.
Feel Free to Join Our Training Programs