IOT IEEE Projects for Final Year Engineering Students
I. IEEE 2019 Based IOT/IOE
- AgriTalk: IoT for Precision Soil Farming of Turmeric Cultivation
- IoT-BBMS: Internet of Things-based Baby Monitoring System for Smart Cradle
- An efficient WSN based solution for border surveillance
- IoT Based Door Lock Surveillance System Using Cryptographic Algorithms
- A Patient-Specific Single Sensor IoT-Based Wearable Fall Prediction and Detection
- New Security Mechanisms of High-Reliability IoT Communication Based on Radio
- On the Use of a Continuum Manipulator and a Bendable Medical Screw for Minimally
Invasive Interventions in Orthopedic Surgery
- A Smart Device Using Low-cost Sensors to Detect Earthquakes
- Consumer Grade Brain Sensing for Emotion Recognition
- Infrared Based Multiple-Patient Monitoring in Indoor Optical Wireless Healthcare
- Efficient Fire Detection for Uncertain Surveillance Environment
- An Automated System for Position Monitoring and Correction of Chord-Based Rail Corrugation Measuring Points
- A Smart Blood Bag Management System Using a Load-Integrated U-Shaped Near-Field RFID Antenna Array
- Smart Waste Collection Monitoring and Alert System via IoT
- Prototype of Home Monitoring Device Using Internet of Things and River Formation Dynamics based Multi-hop Routing Protocol (RFDHM)
- Deep Learning Based Video System for Accurate and Real-Time Parking Measurement
- Token-Based Lightweight Authentication to Secure IoT Networks
- Unsupervised Clustering-Based Short-Term Solar Forecasting
- HMO: Ordering RFID Tags with Static Devices in Mobile Environments
- Design and Implementation of Women Auspice System by Utilizing GPS and GSM
100 % Real Time Training Sessions at UNIQ
The “Internet of Things” (IoT) has the power to change our world. IOT plays an important role in the future and there is expected to be a significant amount of cash flowing in the up-coming years. Over half of major new business processes and systems will incorporate IoT elements by 2020. The impact on consumers’ lives and corporate business models is rapidly increasing as the cost of instrumenting physical things with sensors.
Why IOT at Projects
Uniq’s IOT projects are unique, truthfully. Our style of designing projects is not about copy, pasting the code from multiple sources. We initially curve, and every part of the project and also ensure that our students understand every detail of the quality product we give to them. Ours is always the win-win policy. We also do what no other project center has dared to do. FREE PLACEMENT TRAINING. Step into our institute as a student, and step out as a professional. We suggest the best IEEE 2018 IOT projects for final year students. We do not stop guiding only IEEE 2018 IOT projects, In addition, we train students in trending IOT technologies.
UNIQ Technologies Conducted Matlab Workshop For ECE Dept Students at Velammal College. Students are Guided with Advanced Technology. Join Us For Live Sessions.
UNIQ Technologies Offers Image Processing Based Workshop Training for Biomedical Students. Students are Guided with Practical Demos. Join Us for Live Sessions.
UNIQ Technologies Offers Internship Training for Civil Students. Students are Guided with Excellent Training in Various Domains. Join Us for Practical Sessions.
Other IEEE Projects
Download Company Profile
At Uniq, it means achieving real business results that allow you to transform, and not just maintain, your operations. Our IT services, industries solutions, and outsourcing bring you a level of certainty that no other competitor can match.
Feel Free to Join Our Training Programs