IEEE 2012 NS2 Projects
I. NS2 based PROTOCOL ANALYSIS
II. NS2 based NETWORK SECURITY
- Optimizing throughput with reduction in power consumption and performance comparison of DSR and AODV routing protocols (IEEE 2012).
- Performance Evolution of ADOV and AOMDV Protocols in Wireless Mesh Networks (IEEE 2012).
- A Simulation Comparison of DSR and DSDV Protocols In Wireless Networks(IEEE 2012).
III. NS2 based NETWORK QOS(Quality Of Service)
- Enhanced Authenticated Routing for Ad hoc Networks to Handle Selfish Nodes (IEEE 2012).
- Inferring the Packet Forwarding Priority of Router (IEEE 2012).
- Reliability Enhancement of Real time Information in MANET (IEEE 2012).
IV. NS2 based LOCATION MAPPING
- Adaptive approaches for Qos hold up in wireless LAN (IEEE 2012).
- Power Control in Wireless Sensor Networks (IEEE 2012).
V. NS2 based NETWORK PERFORMANCE
- Cooperative Localization and Tracking of Mobile Ad hoc Networks (IEEE 2012).
- Performance modeling of routing in delay-tolerant networks (IEEE 2012).
most of the project centers donít go beyond the nam file, which is simply an animation file for demonstrational purposes.
This is not a research and is merely a demo. We, in UNIQ, do an in-depth analysis of these trace files by employing code in perl and awk to mine valuable information from them. We guarantee that the code we deliver to you is of perfect quality, which no other institute strives to achieve.